Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Marketing Blitz

I've attempted another marketing blitz today sending e-mails out to different media sources. I'm just testing this to see what kind of responses I get back from them in regards to www.Jobbrowsing.com. Marketing on facebook and Kijii has not worked as planned as they both block you from posting links on their sites. My next step is going to look for alternative marketing efforts. I'm also still working on word of mouth to promote www.Jobbrowsing.com so hopefully this will start to spread.

I've created a Facebook.com fan club for Jobbrowsing and it already has 27 Fans so if your looking for a job and want to become a fan of jobbrowsing just search for it on facebook.

I'll keep everyone updated on how well the marketing blitz did so keep checking in to see the good and bad of jobbrowsings progress..

Thanks
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment